THE EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT J SQUARED PLUMBING
The success of our organization comes from the employees who support our offices and jobsites. We are growing and always looking for talented professionals that will fit within our organization to continue improvement, innovation and uphold our reputation. Please contact us to learn more about working at J Squared Plumbing.
Plumber Job Description:
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking well-rounded Commercial and Residential Service Plumbers to join our growing team! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic network of professionals. Our company offers great Benefits: Medical, Vision, 401k, Dental and professional advancement prospects. Applicants must have a positive attitude, be a team player, be goal oriented, teachable and take pride in their appearance and work.
Plumber Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints and other technical documents to asses building needs and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Determine materials needed for each new project; estimate time and cost
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Install and/or repair household appliances like dishwashers, water heaters, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues
- Repair or replace damaged parts
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes
- Ensure that customers are 100% satisfied with all work, taking the opportunity to explain and offer additional maintenance programs.
Plumber Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid plumbing license
- 2+ years’ relevant trade experience
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment
- Expert knowledge in piping and ventilation systems
- Understands and follows state regulations
- Available to work on call and respond immediately to plumbing emergencies
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
For confidential consideration, please feel free to attach your resume if you have one.
J Squared Plumbing Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a Drug Free Workplace.
For faster service call (404) 545 – 7295
or simply submit our Contact Form below.