Take Your Contracting Business to the Next Level
By Connecting to our Network of Clients
J2 Plumbing is always looking for experienced local technicians to join our service provider network. We have many repair and maintenance contracts and we need your help to provide service to our customers.
If you are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, we would like to hear from you to help us support our customers.
Five great reasons to join our network:
- You’ll experience an additional stream of business without advertising.
- You’ll join J2 Plumbing, a trusted name in home repair and maintenance.
- Set your own hours.
- No marketing costs or commission payments.
- You’ll help us provide excellent service to our pool of loyal customers.
Service Provider Job Description:
We are seeking well-rounded Commercial and Residential Service Plumbers to join our growing team! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic network of professionals. Applicants must have a positive attitude, be a team player, be goal oriented, and take pride in their appearance and work.
Service Provider Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints and other technical documents to asses building needs and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Determine materials needed for each new project; estimate time and cost
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Install and/or repair household appliances like dishwashers, water heaters, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues
- Repair or replace damaged parts
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes
- Ensure that customers are 100% satisfied with all work, taking the opportunity to explain and offer additional maintenance programs.
Service Provider Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid plumbing license
- 2+ years’ relevant trade experience
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment
- Expert knowledge in piping and ventilation systems
- Understands and follows state regulations
- Available to work on call and respond immediately to plumbing emergencies
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
For confidential consideration, please feel free to attach your resume if you have one.
J Squared Plumbing Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a Drug Free Workplace.
Complete & Submit Our Contact Form Below
A representative will contact you shortly.